LOOK INTO THE AVANT-GARDE WORLD OF LOCAL FASHION
1. Alexander McQueen: The late British fashion icon continues to inspire Dubai's designers with his dark romanticism and theatrical flair. Think Mohammed Saeed Sareer and Abeer Al Otaiba taking cues from his precision tailoring and avant-garde edge.
2. Aboud Jammal: A Dubai Fashion Week mainstay, Jammal's timeless elegance and exquisite craftsmanship draw inspiration from Arab heritage. Imagine breathtaking gowns adorned with intricate embellishments, perfect for a glamorous Dubai evening.
3. Cristallini: This Dubai-based brand reigns supreme in bridal couture, blending tradition with contemporary silhouettes. Picture intricate beadwork, delicate embroidery, and flowing trains making every bride a Dubai princess.
4. Édition Gemy Maalouf: Lebanese designer Maalouf's Dubai label celebrates femininity and empowerment. Expect bold cuts, daring silhouettes, and playful hues, ideal for Dubai's fashionistas craving a touch of avant-garde.
5. Edward Arsouni: This young Dubai designer is shaking up menswear with his innovative approach. Imagine streetwear influences and traditional tailoring merging to create stylish and functional pieces for the modern Dubai man.
6. Gaby Charbachy: Another Dubai Fashion Week favorite, Charbachy's designs exude delicate femininity and romantic charm. Think soft fabrics, flowing silhouettes, and pastel hues, perfect for Dubai's social gatherings and glamorous evenings.
7. Gattinolli By Marwan: This Dubai family affair, with father and son duo Marwan and Mohammed Al Nuaimi, blends traditional Arabic motifs with modern tailoring. Picture elegant and timeless pieces that ooze sophistication.
8. Gattinolli Ready-To-Wear: Gattinolli's accessible line offers the brand's signature style in everyday-ready pieces. Imagine feminine silhouettes, luxurious fabrics, and intricate detailing, perfect for strolling Dubai's chic streets.
9. Isabel Sanchis: Spanish designer Sanchis brings European flair to Dubai. Think classic elegance and impeccable tailoring, ideal for the Dubai woman who appreciates timeless sophistication.
10. Jean-Louis Sabaji: Lebanese designer Sabaji stuns Dubai's red carpets with his glamorous and dramatic gowns. Imagine bold cuts, shimmering embellishments, and long trains making waves at any Dubai event.
11. Khaled & Marwan: This Dubai design duo injects playfulness and innovation into menswear. Think bold colors, fun patterns, and unexpected details, offering a refreshing take on Dubai's fashion scene.
12. Khoon Hooi: Malaysian designer Hooi's unique blend of Eastern and Western influences has found a devoted following in Dubai. Imagine traditional elements reimagined with a modern twist, creating pieces that are both familiar and fresh.
13. Manu Garcia: Spanish designer Garcia brings his signature blend of avant-garde and flamenco to Dubai. Think dramatic draping, vibrant colors, and intricate details, adding a touch of Spanish flair to the emirate's fashion scene.
14. Marco & Maria: This Italian duo's Dubai-based label is known for its romantic and feminine bridal gowns. Imagine delicate lace, flowing silhouettes, and sparkling embellishments, making every bride's dream come true in Dubai.
15. Naja Saade: Lebanese designer Saade's Dubai label brings a touch of Parisian chic to the Middle East. Think sophisticated tailoring, clean lines, and luxurious fabrics, perfect for the Dubai woman who values understated elegance.
16. Olimpia Sanchis: Spanish designer Olimpia Sanchis' Dubai label offers a more youthful and playful take on her mother Isabel Sanchis' classic style. Think vibrant colors, bold prints, and contemporary silhouettes, ideal for the modern Dubai woman.
17. Oscar de la Renta: Iconic American designer Oscar de la Renta's Dubai presence continues to inspire with its timeless elegance and glamorous appeal. Imagine red carpet-worthy gowns adorned with intricate beadwork and luxurious fabrics, a true testament to fashion royalty.
18. Reem Kachmar Couture: Lebanese designer Reem Kachmar's Dubai label is synonymous with haute couture excellence. Think intricate embroidery, breathtaking silhouettes, and unparalleled craftsmanship, making every gown a work of art.
19. Saiid Kobeisy: Lebanese designer Saiid Kobeisy's Dubai label is known for its dramatic and show-stopping gowns. Imagine cascading ruffles, bold colors, and extravagant embellishments, creating unforgettable moments on the Dubai red carpet.
20. Valerio Luna: Italian designer Valerio Luna's Dubai label offers a unique blend of Italian tailoring and Middle Eastern influences. Think clean lines, luxurious fabrics, and subtle Arabic motifs, creating sophisticated pieces for the modern Dubai man.